Dear Members of the UW community,
Please familiarize yourself with the new regulations of the UW rector as of 7th April regarding studying and working at the University of Warsaw during coronavirus outbreak. They concern the:
- Extension of the period for conducting online lectures and classes for students, doctoral candidates, post-diploma learners (until 15th May);
- Work limitations on the UW campuses (until 15th May);
- Suspension of business travels abroad and participation in domestic conferences (until 30th June);
- Cancellation of open events, e.g. conferences, symposiums or lectures (until 31st August);
- Suspension of accommodating new students in residence halls and other facilities, and prohibition from visiting these places (until 30th June);
- 50% reduction in accommodation fee (in May 2020) for students, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students of the School of Education of the Polish-American Freedom Foundation and the University of Warsaw, and participants of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange, who live in UW facilities.
Due to the changing situation, please follow our updated information about the UW operations in these exceptional times.
Take good care of yourself and stay healthy.
UW Press Office