Last academic year you participated in large numbers in our online workshops, for which we would like to thank you very much. Each time there were opinions that you would like to meet live on campus. We also miss you, which is why this academic year we are starting with the first stationary workshops: Onboarding at University of Warsaw.
The aim of the workshop is:
- acquainting the participants with the structure of the University of Warsaw, especially with offices and units that address different issues connected with students life;
- familiarizing participants with the rules and customs of communication in the academic environment in Poland, with particular emphasis on online communication;
- presentation of the DIVE model facilitating communication in a multicultural environment;
- familiarizing participants with the dimensions of culture that affect communication during classes at the university;
- exchange of experiences and discussion on specific situations related to studying at the University of Warsaw.
30th September 2021, 10 – 4:30 pm – first-year long term students of the first-cycle (BA), students of 1st, 2nd, 3rd year of uniform master level studies and doctoral candidates
1st October 2021, 10 – 4:30 pm – long term students of 2nd and 3rd year of the first cycle (BA), long term students of the second cycle (MA), long term students of 4th and 5th year of uniform master level studies
Workshops hours include a break.
Please note that attendance during two days of workshops is required.
The Volunteer Centre of the University of Warsaw
address: Dobra 56/66 00-312 Warsaw (University of Warsaw Library Building – BUW)
To register to the course please fill in the form on our website: https://welcome.uw.edu.pl/onboarding-at-uw-2021-practical-workshops-for-international-students/
Application deadline: 21st September, 12 pm.
Please also join our FB event:
Welcome Point UW