We would like to invite you to the next online workshop organised by Welcome Point. This
time it will be ‘Career Planning’ workshops with a professional trainer Joanna Jasińska, PhD.
The purpose of our workshop is:
– getting to know the trends on the Polish market, employers' expectations and effective ways
of looking for a job
– clarification of skills and predispositions and individual professional goals of workshop
– developing application documents (CV and covering letter),
– simulation of interview with the employer regarding work – self-presentation
– creating an individual (general) professional activation plan for each participant
WHEN? 30 th – 31 st July 2020, 10 am – 1:30 pm.
Please note that attendance during two days of workshops is required.
WHERE? If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the meeting on one of
the online platforms.
Who can participate?
– 2 nd and 3 rd year students of 1 st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
– 4 th and 5 th year students of uniform Master studies
– students of 2 nd cycle (Master’s degree)
Hurry up! The places are limited.
To register to the course please fill in the form: https://forms.gle/u54hdw3a4FbMVWsVA
Application deadline: 20 th July, 2020, midnight
More information: http://welcome.uw.edu.pl/3987-2/
‘Career Planning’ workshop is organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the
University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University
of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as
implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.
Welcome Point UW