Welcome Point and The Volunteer Centre of The University of Warsaw would like to invite you to take part in a series of online workshops on the topics such as promotion and communication, cross-cultural skills and video making. The grand finale of the project will be a preparation of an official video promoting extracurricular activities among the academic community. The workshops will be conducted by experienced trainers and project coordinators. Communication and promotion experts will also join us to share their knowledge and tips with you!
When and where?
We will meet every two weeks on Wednesday afternoon, starting from March up to May. If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the meeting platform. Please have in mind that project will last 3 months and your attendance at meetings is essential for us (only 1 absence is allowed).
Who can participate?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of Master’s degree studies (Master’s degree)
How to join the project?
There is a two-step application process:
- First, fill in registration form: https://forms.gle/YNEW9VdFV9tRD4jb8
Deadline: January 31, 2021 11:59pm (23:59, CET)
- Secondly, we will invite chosen participants for the online interviews in order to get to know each other and present the details of the project.
In case of any questions please contact us via email: email@example.com
Also if you would like to join but you’re busy on Wednesdays, please contact us and let us know when you are available.
More information: http://welcome.uw.edu.pl/make-it-visible-promotion-and-communication-project-workshops-for-international-students/
Welcome Point & Volunteer Centre of the University of Warsaw