Supervisors for bachelor or master thesis

We kindly remind students that if they would like to write their theses under the supervision of a researcher that is not currently teaching the seminar course (both bachelor or master courses apply) they are entitled to ask the chosen person for supervision. The agreement should be received in written form and accepted (also in writing) by the lecturer teaching the seminar of the thesis specialisation. The paperwork (scanned) should be forwarded via e-mail to the Office of Students’ Affairs for including into student’s files. In case of any additional question concerning this matter please feel free to contact dr Elżbieta Jaskulska, Head of the Archaeology (Studied in English).