The BA programme is available for holders of the European Baccalaureate who are fluent in English. Admission is conducted through the Central University Recruitment web page.
Registration for Archaeology is open from June 5th until July 5th.
The last day to pay the recruitment/admission fee is July 6th.
Documents required from Candidates for Bachelor’s Degree studies are as follows:
– High School diploma, legalized by either Apostille, the Polish Embassy in your home country, or your country’s Embassy (translated if in a language other than English or Polish)
– Transcript of final grades, legalized by either Apostille, the Polish Embassy in your home country, or your country’s Embassy (translated if in a language other than English or Polish)
– A letter from your school confirming that your diploma entitles you to enroll in BA studies
– The Student ID Application and Personal Questionnaire from your Candidate’s Registration System (IRK) account
– A photocopy of your passport or other ID.
Original copies of the above documents in paper form, as well as the items that follow, must be submitted by 30 September:
– A health certificate issued by a doctor stating that you are fit to study (translated if in a different language than English or Polish)
– Two ID-sized photos
– Proof of payment for the Student ID
– A B2 level (upper/post-intermediate) or equivalent certificate of proficiency in English.
The list can also be found on the Admission Office Website.
Some useful and practical information is found here: Study in Poland
The basis for candidate admission is an interview. The interview will be conducted in English and will be aimed at assessing the candidate’s aptitude for studying Archeology, as well as determining the candidate’s scope of interest in this field of study.
The interview may be conducted via Skype, if necessary.
Candidates will be interviewed in July 2019. The results of the interviews will be sent to candidates via e-mail and by post.
There is no tuition fee for citizens of the European Union. We also welcome Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus students of archaeology and related disciplines for one/two semester stays. The cost of the full programme for non-EU students is 6000 Euros (2000 Euros per year). The tuition fee should be paid via bank transfer to your individual student bank account number (the account number will be listed on your USOSweb account page).
The IBAN account number is the individual account number preceded by PL.
The SWIFT account number is the individual account number.
Inquiries concerning recruitment: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the BA programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the Internet Admission System: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning student life (dormitories, scholarships, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org