The newly established Faculty of Archaeology that continues traditions of the Institute of Archaeology is the largest academic institution of its kind in Poland, one of the largest in the world. It has a staff of c. 100 (researchers, lecturers, technicians and administration staff). The Faculty offers instruction in most branches of modern archaeology and related sciences to over 1500 students from different areas of study. The Dean of the Faculty is Prof. Dr. Bartosz Kontny.
- Cancelled office hours of Vice-Dean on 14th of Oct.
- Two lectures about the bioarchaeology of Nubia
- Applying for the scholarships and financial support in the academic year 2020/2021
- Artefacts, Creativity, Technology, and Skills from Prehistory to the Classical Period in Greece
- ATTENTION! Problems with USOS
Map of excavations from our faculty
Office for Student Affairs – English-speaking students:
(Ground floor, room 1.06, Office of Director of Student Affairs)
Contact person: Joanna Chomicz and Agnieszka Tomas, PhD
Phone: (+48) 22 55 20 117
Office hours: Tuesday-Thursday 10 AM – 1 PM