The BA programme is available for holders of the European Baccalaureate who are fluent in English. Admission is conducted through the Internet Recruitment of Candidates web page.
Registration for Archaeology is open from June 7th until July 5th.
The last day to pay the recruitment/admission fee is July 6th.
Documents required from Candidates for Bachelor’s Degree studies are as follows:
- the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades, entitling to undertake university-level study in country in which the certificate / document was issued;
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate;
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate;
- a proof of student’s id (ELS) payment;
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw;
- a legalisation (authorisation) or apostille of the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades or the higher education diploma and transcript of grades;
- a document stating that the certificate / diploma entitles to undertake or continue university-level study in country in which the certificate / diploma was issued (a sample form);
- accepted by the University of Warsaw document confirming proficiency in English language (at least B2 level);
- A health certificate issued by a doctor stating that you are fit to study (translated if in a different language than English or Polish)
More information about recruitment is found on rekrutacja.uw.edu.pl/en/rekrutacja_pelne/
Some useful and practical information is found here: Study in Poland
Candidates can find all the important information regarding recruitment on the IRK web page.
There is no tuition fee for citizens of the European Union. We also welcome Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus students of archaeology and related disciplines for one/two semester stays.
Inquiries concerning recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the Internet Admission System: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning student life (dormitories, scholarships, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org