Registration for Archaeology is open from July 13th until August 12th.
The last day to pay the recruitment/admission fee is August 13th.
Documents required from Candidates for Bachelor’s Degree studies are as follows:
- the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades, entitling to undertake university-level study in country in which the certificate / document was issued;
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate;
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate;
- a proof of student’s id (ELS) payment;
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw;
- a legalisation (authorisation) or apostille of the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades or the higher education diploma and transcript of grades;
- a document stating that the certificate / diploma entitles to undertake or continue university-level study in country in which the certificate / diploma was issued (a sample form);
- accepted by the University of Warsaw document confirming proficiency in English language (at least B2 level);
- A health certificate issued by a doctor stating that you are fit to study (translated if in a different language than English or Polish)
Some useful and practical information is found here: Study in Poland
Candidates can find all the important information regarding recruitment on the IRK web page.
There is no tuition fee for citizens of the European Union. We also welcome Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus students of archaeology and related disciplines for one/two semester stays.
The cost of the full programme for all students is 6000 Euros (2000 Euros per year). The tuition fee should be paid via bank transfer to your individual student bank account number (the account number will be listed on your USOSweb account page).
The IBAN account number is the individual account number preceded by PL.
The SWIFT account number is the individual account number.
Inquiries concerning recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the Internet Admission System: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning student life (dormitories, scholarships, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org