Recruitment for partial studies under the Erasmus+ program for the academic year 2023/2024 will occur on March 02, 2023 (Thursday) at 12.00 (12 PM, Warsaw time), in builiding of Faculty of Archeology, room 2.09.
The program is open to students of the 2nd year of bachelor’s studies and 1st year of master’s studies and doctoral students – regular students of Polish-speaking Archaeology and English-speaking Archaeology (Studies in English) programs.
Students can apply to:
– Universität Konstanz (D KONSTAN01)
– Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms Universität Bonn (D BONN01)
– Univerzita Karlova (CZ PRAHA07)
-Kobenhavns Universitet (DK KOBENHA01)
-Universita degli Studi di Catania (CATANIA01)
-Université de Geneve (CH GENEVE01)
- Confirmation of the average grade for the last year of study (excerpt from USOS)
- Confirmation of the knowledge of a foreign language at the level required by the selected partner university
- The opinion of the research supervisor
Please send any questions to the program coordinator’s e-mail address:
Sylwia Domaradzka, PhD, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information :
Université de Geneve (CH GENEVE01): http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/program-swiss-european-mobility-programme-semp/