Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues!
We invite you to participate in the 4th Conference of the Faculty of Archaeology ‘Przeszłość ma przyszłość!/ The Past Has a Future!’, which will take place at the Faculty of Archaeology, University of Warsaw (Poland) on March 13th-17th, 2023.
As in previous years, it is planned to be both an international and a national event. We encourage you to organise one- or two-day sessions and workshops, in-person or online (ZOOM application). We would like to remind you that papers should be problem-oriented (20 min).
A poster session will be provided for research or project reports, especially those conducted by PhD students and grant recipients at the Faculty of Archaeology at the University of Warsaw.
The schedule for the preparation of the conference:
• Submission of a session or workshop with an abstract (max. 250 words) and declaration of the form (stationary or online) – 30.12.2022 r.
• Submission of a poster with an abstract (max. 250 words) – 30.12.2022 r.
• Acceptance of submitted sessions, workshops and posters – 10.01.2023 r.
• Submission of session/workshop programmes with abstracts of presentations and posters in electronic form – 13.02.2023 r.
• 4th Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Archaeology, University of Warsaw ‘Przeszłość ma przyszłość!/ The Past Has a Future!’ – 13-17.03.2023 r.
Please send the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karolina Blusiewicz, Michał Przeździecki i Marcin Wagner