Dear Members of the UW community,
Please familiarize yourself with the new regulations of the UW rector as of 7th April regarding studying and working at the University of Warsaw during coronavirus outbreak. They concern the:
- Extension of the period for conducting online lectures and classes for students, doctoral candidates, post-diploma learners (until 15th May);
- Work limitations on the UW campuses (until 15th May);
- Suspension of business travels abroad and participation in domestic conferences (until 30th June);
- Cancellation of open events, e.g. conferences, symposiums or lectures (until 31st August);
- Suspension of accommodating new students in residence halls and other facilities, and prohibition from visiting these places (until 30th June);
- 50% reduction in accommodation fee (in May 2020) for students, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students of the School of Education of the Polish-American Freedom Foundation and the University of Warsaw, and participants of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange, who live in UW facilities.
Due to the changing situation, please follow our updated information about the UW operations in these exceptional times.
Take good care of yourself and stay healthy.
UW Press Office
Dear Sir or Madam,
In response to the state of epidemic emergency in Poland, declared on 13th March 2020, the Rector of the University of Warsaw made an announcement regarding the regulations on the functioning of UW. The regulations will come into force on 16th March 2020.
The announcement regulates working arrangements of the university administration, circulations of documents and operating of the university building.
The UW administration will work remotely, and access to the university buildings will be limited to the minimum necessary. Details are available on the Polish website of UW, information on the English website will be published today by the end of the day.
To be updated, please check our website regularly. In case of any questions or problems, please contact InfoCovid19@adm.uw.edu.pl.
UW Press Office
dr hab Wojciech Wróblewski would like to announce that he has to cancel today’s (Tuesday 10.03.2020) classes.
mgr M. Krawczyk has to cancel today’s ( Friday 21.02.2020) latin classes.
dr hab Wojciech Wróblewski would like to announce that he has to cancel today’s (Tuesday 18.02.2020) classes.
We would like to invite you to participate in the 10th edition of the INTERSTUDENT – competition for
the best international student.
Małgorzata Krawczyk would like to announce that she has to cancel today’s (11.10.2019) “Latin ” classes.