Before defending a thesis, you should deliver the following to the Students’ Affairs Office (at least 7 working days before the thesis defense date):
– One copy of the thesis for BA (printed on both sides), two copies for MA – the one copy has to be printed on both sides
– Library clearance slip (USOSweb- Common Section – Clearance slips)
– The first three pages of the thesis must comprise the following:
Attachment 1 – The title page
Attachment 2- Synopsis (up to 800 characters), keywords (up to 10), Thesis discipline code (Archeologia 08400), thematic classification (the seminar or proseminar name),
– A digital copy of the thesis in PDF format, in a single file (including the attachments listed above, without the signatures in Attachment 3)
– A print-out of the KARTA PRACY DYPLOMOWEJ (Diploma Thesis Record), not attached to any copy of the thesis, filled out with the date and time of the examination, and the composition of the Examination Committee (Head of Committee, Supervisor, Reviewer), signed by the Supervisor.
– 5 diploma-sized photos (4.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
A copy of the thesis in .doc format must also be delivered to the thesis supervisor for plagiarism verification.