We would like to invite you to our next workshops for international students: ‘Draw out your gremlin’.
The workshop includes:
• Presentation of most common patterns of self-sabotage: creating a ‘storage of limiting beliefs’ – ignoring the positive and focusing on negative – allowing fear to take over and guide one’s thoughts and actions – focusing on the past – comparing with others – settling for less to be “on the safe side” – mastering procrastination
• Exercises and tools to find one’s self-sabotage patterns
• Strategies to overming your weakness, creating one’s own strategy and new thinking habits, boosting one’s strengths
• Exercise: Learning “force-field analysis” and “ants model” to deal with your self-sabotage and inner critic
• Staying accountable to yourself and some more tips and tricks