The next Integrated Microscopy Approaches in Archaeobotany (IMAA) Workshop will take place at the University of Reading (UK) on the 1st – 2nd April 2023. The themes for this year’s workshop are:
- Archaeo- and Paleobotanical Approaches to Tropical Agriculture
- Innovation in microanalysis, taphonomy and identification
- Rewilding and Conservation
- Science Communication of Archaeo- and Palaeobotanical Data
- Sustainable Uses of Plants
- The Archaeobotany of the Islamic West
The call for abstracts for oral and poster contributions remains open until 21st February 2023. Further details about abstract submission, registration and the discussion sessions can be found on the website.