Welcome Point UW invites you to a meeting on Legalizing your stay in Poland, dedicated to foreign students and doctoral students of the UW.
- Legalization of stay in Poland (visa, temporary and permanent residence permit);
- The procedure for applying for a residence permit;
- Polish origins and rights of the holders of the Card of the Pole;
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
Meetings will be held on the Main Campus:
- in Polish: Monday 22 May from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- in English: Thursday 25 May from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
Registration via forms:
- Meeting in Polish the application deadline is Wednesday 17th May, 11.00 am
- Meeting in English the application deadline is Sunday 21st May, 11.00 pm
If you have any questions, please write to: email@example.com